Synchronize Your Password with Google
Before you can use Outlook, Entourage, or your Smartphone or PDA with Gmail, you must synchronize your NetID password < https://hayreg.csueastbay.edu/IMS/ResetPasswordSF.jsp > with Google.
All employees will need to change their password. This is the *ONLY* official place to change your password – ITS will not ask for your password via e-mail.
When you change your password, you will use your new password for all other systems that require your NetID such as Gmail and the Data Warehouse.
- What is my username if I use Outlook, Entourage or a Mobile Phone or other non-supported clients?
- What is Google Apps?
- Will GMail work with other mail clients?
- Can I still set an out of office reply with GMail?
- Will room availability still appear on Google Calendar?
- How do I archive Gmail to a PDF?
Request Service Here
Log in here to open and track a service request.