Below are some guides and videos to help you get you up to speed with Gmail. If you don't find your answers below, you can always get additional help from Gmail Help.
- Entering addresses video.
- Formatting the email text video.
- Adding attachments video. You can also get on-line help in adding attachments.
- Sending email and saving and discarding drafts video.
- Get on-line help on threaded conversations
- Watch this video on threaded conversations
- Watch this video if you're still unclear about threaded conversations.
Reply in a New Window
- Get on-line help on Labels
- Watch this introductory video on labels
- Watch this more in-depth video on labels
Archive and the All Mail Label
- Get on-line help on Archiving messages and view the video on Archiving your messages
- Get on-line help on All Mail.
- Get on-line help to help you decide whether to archive or delete
- Watch this video to help you decide to archive or delete.
- Get on-line help on Searches.
- Watch this video on how to use Search Options with built in search fields.
- Watch this video to show you how to use search operators.
- Get on-line help on Filters
- Watch this video for a quick look at how you can create Filters.
- You can get more in-depth information on Filters by watching this video.
Spam and Other Suspicious Messages
- Get on-line help on how you can report Spam and other suspicious messages.
- Watch this video to see how you can manage messages that are appear in your Spam label.