Here you will find information about:
- The computer labs in South Science 146 and 152 were combined to create a larger instructional lab with more than 50 workstations.
- Three large instructional computer labs on the Hayward campus can accommodate around 50 students: VBT 221, VBT 222, and SC S146.
- Reservations for general use computer labs are processed through the Office of University Scheduling.
- Discipline specific computer labs are reserved by the associated academic department office in each college.
- Nine general use computer labs—six on the Hayward campus and three on the Concord campus—can be reserved for instructional use.