SASSSP - Student Academic Support Systems Streamlining Program
The Student Academic Support Systems Program (SASSP) is a joint program of Academic Affairs and PEM, with support from ITS and other departments in Administration and Finance, charged with improving student success through the integration and streamlining of student academic support processes.
Measures of success:
- Increase the six year graduation rate for entering freshman from 43% to 60 % for the graduating class of 2019.
- Increase the three year graduation rate for transfer students from 51% to 65 % for the graduating class of 2019.
=> PHASE 1 - Planning and Assessment - October 2013 through June 2014
Deliverables: Scope Document, Assessment Documents
• Admissions Business Processes – Domestic & Internation
• Transfer Credit Business Processes - Domestic & International
• CAAR (Degree Audit Report)
• Graduation Checkout Business Process – Domestic/Intern.
• Student Advisors Coordination and Training
• Pre-requisite Planning
PHASE 2 AND BEYOND - Implementation according to executive decisions from Phase 1
- Document Item