Concord Campus upcoming events
- April 12, 2011
Upcoming Concord Campus Events:
- OLLI Lecture -- Retirement Income: Programs in Peril, May 11, 2011
- Chopin at the Piano -- June 8, 2011
- CSUEB, Concord Campus Commencement – June 12, 2011
- Antioch Teaching the Essentials for Algebra Mastery (A-Team): Teacher Professional Development Math Institute, Antioch Unified School District
- Improving Mathematics through Pittsburg’s Active Collaboration of Teachers (Impact): Teacher Professional Math Institute, Pittsburg Unified School District
- Biotech Camp – July 11-15, 2011
- OLLI Lecture -- Remember the Ladies -- July 13, 2011
- Environmental Science Camp – July 22-26, 2011
- Concord Campus Freshmen and Transfer Student Orientation – July 23, 2011
- © Copyright California State University, East Bay.
California State University, East Bay is the San Francisco East Bay Area's high-access public university of choice. CSUEB serves the region with campuses in Hayward and Concord, a professional development center in Oakland, and an innovative online campus. With an enrollment of more than 14,000, the University offers a nationally recognized freshman year experience, award-winning curriculum, personalized instruction, and expert faculty. Students choose from among more than 100 professionally focused fields of study for which the University confers bachelor's and master's degrees, as well as an Ed.D. in education. Named a "Best in the West" college, as well as a Best Business School, by the influential Princeton Review, Cal State East Bay is among the region's foremost producers of teachers, business professionals and entrepreneurs, public administrators, health professionals, literary and performing artists, and science and math graduates.