'Graduation 2012 Info Days' to be held on Hayward and Concord campuses
- April 30, 2012 5:00am
Graduating Pioneers are encouraged to attend one of the following Graduation Information Days:
• Hayward Campus: May 8 and 9, from 10 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the Multi-purpose Room of the New University Union on the Hayward Campus
• Concord Campus: May 3, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Redwood Room on the Concord Campus
The event will help graduating seniors learn about the following:
• Picking up your pre-ordered cap and gown
• Order your class ring or graduation announcements
• Have your graduation photo taken
• Find answers to your questions about Commencement
• Explore Cal State East Bay Graduate Programs
• Learn about Academic Advising and Career Education's Career Development Center
• Meet the Cal State East Bay Alumni Association
For more information visit the Commencement 2012 Web site or call the CSUEB Commencement Hotline at 510-885-4789.
- © Copyright California State University, East Bay.
California State University, East Bay is the San Francisco East Bay Area's high-access public university of choice. CSUEB serves the region with campuses in Hayward and Concord, a professional development center in Oakland, and an innovative online campus. With an enrollment of more than 14,000, the University offers a nationally recognized freshman year experience, award-winning curriculum, personalized instruction, and expert faculty. Students choose from among more than 100 professionally focused fields of study for which the University confers bachelor's and master's degrees, as well as an Ed.D. in education. Named a "Best in the West" college, as well as a Best Business School, by the influential Princeton Review, Cal State East Bay is among the region's foremost producers of teachers, business professionals and entrepreneurs, public administrators, health professionals, literary and performing artists, and science and math graduates.