Join the College of Science faculty for an open house on Oct. 3, from 1pm to 3pm.
CSUEB College of Science Open House on Oct. 3
- October 2, 2012 5:00am
The College of Science Faculty at Cal State East Bay will host an Open House from 1 pm to 3 pm on Wednesday, October 3 as a way for students to meet faculty, receive major advising and inquire about specific science classes and/or science majors.
Open Houses will be held at each individual department office:
- Biology - SC N429
- Chemistry & Biochemistry - SC N431
- Engineering (Industrial & Computer) & Construction Management - VBT 346
- Geology & Environmental Science - SC N329
- Mathematics & Computer Science - SC N337
- Nursing & Health Sciences - SC N137
- Physics - SC N231
- Statistics & Biostatistics - SC N229
- Psychology - Visit Web site to contact a specific faculty member during his/her office hours.
For more information, contact Student Life and Leadership Programs at 510-885-2521.
- © Copyright California State University, East Bay.
California State University, East Bay is the San Francisco East Bay Area's high-access public university of choice. CSUEB serves the region with campuses in Hayward and Concord, a professional development center in Oakland, and an innovative online campus. With an enrollment of more than 14,000, the University offers a nationally recognized freshman year experience, award-winning curriculum, personalized instruction, and expert faculty. Students choose from among more than 100 professionally focused fields of study for which the University confers bachelor's and master's degrees, as well as an Ed.D. in education. Named a "Best in the West" college, as well as a Best Business School, by the influential Princeton Review, Cal State East Bay is among the region's foremost producers of teachers, business professionals and entrepreneurs, public administrators, health professionals, literary and performing artists, and science and math graduates.