Online & Hybrid Support Center
Hello and welcome to the Online & Hybrid Support Center! OHSC has joined the Online Campus and will continue offer a range of services and resources to support faculty with the transition involved with teaching face-to-face to hybrid and/or fully online courses.
Where are we ?
LI 2800 – opposite Main Entrance to Library.
What do we do ?
- Provide support for faculty in the form of workshops, individual consultations and online resources for:
- online and hybrid course design.
- learning management system faculty technical support.
- the use of Blackboard for online or hybrid course development.
- effectively leveraging emerging technologies to enhance learning.
- Meet with chairs who plan to offer online programs, degrees, certificates, majors, etc. and schedule meetings, workshops, and priorities for assisting their faculty.
- Create and disseminate online, print, and multi-media materials and tutorials that inform faculty about “effective practices” in online and hybrid course design, with an emphasis on materials that meet the requirements of the “Accessible Technology Initiative” for students with disabilities.
- Foster a culture of excellence and innovation in online and hybrid instruction.
For general inquiries you may e-mail Online@csueastbay.edu or call 510-885-2100
- Patricia Sendao, Admin. Assistant, (510) 885-2100
- Bernie Salvador, Lead Instructional Designer, (510) 885-2562
- Bonnie Correia, Instructional Designer, (510) 885-4878
- Meg Taggart Wright, Instructional Designer, (510) 885-2641
- Rebecca Farivar, Curriculum Support Specialist, (510) 885-4237
- Dr. Roger Wen, Director of the Online Campus, (510) 885-7678