Faculty Support Grant Information
Faculty support grants promote creative activities, research and demonstration projects, encourage publication and other forms of scholarly dissemination, stimulate scholarship which may generate future funding from other sources, foster student participation in faculty mentored research projects, and help junior faculty meet qualifications for tenure and promotion. There are four types. See details for each type on the research matrix here.
For FSG Questions & Answers please see document here.
- For Individual Researchers - RFP available in February 2015
- For Collaborative Research - Due September 24, 2014
- For the Engagement of Students in Coursework Related Research - Due September 24, 2014
- For Mentoring Student Researchers - Due September 24, 2014
- Final Report for Completed Awards: