PEM Annual Activity Reports
Each year the Division of Planning and Enrollment Management (PEM) creates an overview report of work completed during the previous academic year called the PEM Annual Activity Report. In previous years it was titled the PEMSA Annual Activity Report and the PEM Snapshot. This newly expanding report is designed as a quick reference for the campus community and as an opportunity for staff and faculty to reflect on trends observed in the data.
To request printed copies of past year's reports, please contact the PEM Communications Department at (510) 885-3980. Download the following documents or view them online.
- PEM Annual Activity Report 2013-2014 (pdf)
- PEM Annual Activity Report 2012-2013 (pdf)
- PEMSA Annual Activity Report 2011-2012 (pdf)
- PEMSA Annual Activity Report 2010-2011 (pdf)
- PEMSA Annual Activity Report 2009-2010 (pdf)
- PEM Snapshot 2008-2009 (pdf)
- PEM Snapshot 2007-2008 (pdf)
- PEM Snapshot 2006-2007 (pdf)
NOTE: From July 2009 to September 2013, some Student Affairs functions were combined with planning and enrollment management to form the Division of PEMSA. In September 2013, Cal State East Bay re-established Student Affairs as a separate Division of the University. PEMSA was also re-established as Planning and Enrollment Management (PEM).
- Prepared Reports
- Pioneer Data Warehouse
- Request a Report
- Secured Forms/ PEM Intranet
- University Catalog
- University Scheduling: Reserve a Space
- Student Services/Enrollment Related Office Hours
- Student Forms for Admission, Financial Aid and Records
- Important Dates
- UC/CSU Doorways
- IT Help Desk Support