Scheduling Policies and References(the following links will open as pdf files)
- Standard Lecture Meeting Patterns
- CSUEB Class Scheduling Guidelines
- Finals schedule for the full academic year
- Hayward General Use Lecture Classrooms with capacities and distribution.
NOTE: all classroom are now equipped with instructional technology.
For details please visit the Classroom and Lab Support web page.
- Instructional space change request for academic classes
- Policy on Time, Place, and Manner
Classroom Utilization Reports and Reporting Resources
- Report on the Relationship of Enrollment Management and Classroom Capacities
- CSUEB Utilization Report - Fall 2007
- CSUEB Utilization Report - comparison Fall 2007, 2008 & 2009
- CSU Academic Planning Data Base Reference Manual - Transaction Data Elements
- CSU Course Classification and Faculty Workload Chart
- iStrategy reporting tool
- PEM Intranet Report
For Department Scheduler Requests
- Combined Sections request form (.xls)
- Sections meeting in the same room request form (.doc)
- 5-week sessions scheduling policy (.pdf)
5-week session dates reference sheets (best viewed in Chrome or download and open with Acrobat)