Terms and Conditions of Admission for Transfer Students
All transfer students selected for admission to Cal State East Bay are required to meet the following 'Terms and Conditions of Admission' as verified by official transcripts.
- Submit official transcripts at time of notification of admission (including Work-In-Progress) from all colleges and universities attended.
- Your transcript(s) must verify that everything you initially self-reported on your Application for Admission is accurate and complete.
- You must have completed and earned at least 60 semester or 90 quarter CSU transferable units by the end of the previous Spring term for Fall.
- You must complete all CSU and Cal State East Bay program coursework designated on your application, including those listed as "in progress" or "planned," with a grade of C- no later than the previous Spring Term for admission for the Fall Term.
- Should any of your self-reported information not be verified by your transcript(s), an internal review of your acceptance will be conducted that may result in your admission being cancelled. Should that occur, you will be notified at that time.
- You must be in good standing (a 2.0 or higher GPA for CA residents—2.4 or higher GPA for non-CA residents) at the last college or university and in the last term attended.
- You must notify us of your Accept/Decline via MyCSUEB by the published deadline*. If you do not submit your Accept/Decline by the deadline, your admission will be cancelled.
* In most cases, if your offer of admission is made after the deadline, your 'accept/decline' decision will be two weeks after notification of the admission offer.
- By submitting your Accept/Decline, you are certifying that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of your admission contract and that you are making a commitment to attend Cal State East Bay for the term of acceptance.
- Final transcripts, including grades for the previous Spring term must be received by the published final document deadline to validate your admission. Failure to submit final transcripts by the deadline may result in a delay in your registration date and limited class availability or cancellation of your admission.
- You must enroll in and complete coursework at Cal State East Bay during the term of acceptance in order to be considered a continuing student at Cal State East Bay and enroll in subsequent terms.
NOTE: Having any of the CSU and/or Cal State East Bay program required courses “in progress” at or near the time of registration for classes for your term of admission may cause a delay in your registration and limited class availability until final transcripts are received and verified.