Federal Work Study (FWS) Information for Employers and Supervisors 

In order to receive a Federal Work Study (FWS) award, students must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) and have been offered an FWS award as part of their financial aid package.

Information for Students 

For students interested in obtaining a Federal Work Study award, and for applying and receiving a Work Study job, visit the Federal Work Study home page.

Forms for On-Campus Employers

Other Work Study Related Campus Links

Forms for Off-Campus Employers

Off Campus (Funded) Employers Open Enrollment Package

Office of Financial Aid

(510) 885-2784; FAX (510) 885-2161; finaid@csueastbay.edu

  • Print This Page
  • Bookmark and Share