Jobs and Internships
With expert faculty who are strongly connected to business and technology, public service, the arts and education, Cal State East Bay offers you excellent preparation for a successful career. The Academic Advising and Career Education (AACE) office in the Student Services and Administration (SA) Building on the Hayward Campus is available to all students. Students may also receive assistance at the Concord Campus in the Academic Services Building Advising Office in Room 117.
Academic Advising and Career Education (AACE)
AACE helps you find practical experience on the job through internships with national and Bay Area companies and organizations, with help to:
- Plot your course as an undergraduate by exploring careers and occupations
- Meet with career counselors, faculty and student clubs
- Continue researching your interests and map out a career plan
- Attend job fairs and choose a major
- Choose classes that support your degree objective and career goals
- Get an internship to ramp up your job skills; find or create your own internship program
- Prepare a job search and resume
- Practice interviewing skills and attend career workshops
- Meet on-campus recruiters looking for Cal State East Bay graduates
For more information visit the Academic Advising and Career Education Web site or stop by the AACE office on campus.