Purpose: University Parking Services (UPS) strives to serve our campus community by providing quality, convenient parking options at reasonable prices. Part of our mission is to ensure an orderly and safe environment by ensuring all campus participants honor one another by parking appropriately and with the necessary permits. As a self-supported operation, 100% of the UPS operating budget comes from permit sales, and enforcement budget comes from citation revenues. As such, UPS strives to ensure all participants pay an equitable share of the fees charged for parking services. The parking policies developed and implemented by UPS are designed to ensure a service oriented, efficient, and equitable operation with the interests of the entire campus in mind.
- CSUEB Hayward BART Shuttle
- CSUEB Castro Valley BART Shuttle
- CSUEB Concord BART Shuttle
- CSUEB Shuttle Q&A
- Departmental Request For Shuttle Services
- AC Transit Line 60
- CSUEB Vanpool Rideshare Program
- Alameda County Guarnteed Ride Home Program
- Contra Costa County Guranteed Ride Home Program
- Transportation Demand Management Plan
- Alameda to Oakland Bart Estuary Crossing
- No Shuttle Service Thursday, November 27, 2014 through Sunday, November 30, 2014
- Additional Shuttle Stop Added Begginning September 24, 2014
- University Village Parking
- Overflow Lot
- Old Hillary Road Closed, No AC Transit Stop
- No More Service to South Hayward Bart Station
- Bike To Work Day Success
- 2/3 of Lot J Will be Unavailable-Construction
- Extended Shuttle Service on Thursdays, Fridays, and Weekends with stops in Downtown Hayward!
- Change to Parking Enforcement Hours
- Parking & Shuttle Tips
- Beginning Nov. 1, 2011 – per a decision by the Hayward City Council – only cars with residential parking permits will be allowed to park at University Court, along Highland Boulevard, and along Modoc Avenue, near the campus. This is an order by the City of Hayward, at the request of residents, and the city asked the university to inform the campus community about the new regulation.
- The City of Hayward also warns the owners of any vehicles “improperly parked or parked in an unsafe manner” that they are subject to citations at any time.
- Please plan for traffic delays coming to and leaving the campus due to road construction on Mission Blvd. and Carlos Bee Blvd.
- Valid parking permits are required on the CSUEB campus: Mondays-Thursdays from 7:00am to 11:00pm and Fridays from 7:00am to 5:00pm. Parking permits for Fall 2014 are now available and may be purchased at the Cashier's office in the Student Services & Administration buliding, first floor or at the Pioneer Bookstore. Quarterly parking permits are $130.00 for Fall 2014. The minimum parking citation fine at California State University, East Bay is $49.00.