University Housing, Dining, and Parking Services
The California State University, East Bay(CSUEB) Student Housing and Residence Life(SHRL) department in conjunction with the mission of the University and the Division of Student Affairs works to engage all residential students in their holistic development and academic success towards retention, graduation and future endeavors. SHRL works to sustain this mission by providing student centered programs, services and facilities that foster a safe, inclusive and vibrant residential learning community.
We have had a handful of people that were brought in through roommate connections into rooms without the initial deposit. This is against the rules that are set up in the portal and those students have been identified. Those residents and their assignments have been voided and the rooms were put back into the selection process. Residents who participated in the Returning Resident Process, but were unable to select a room, will be receiving further information regarding space availability.
- Summer to Fall 2014 Transition Information is HERE!
- Fall 2014 Move In information now Available. Check Here!
- New Resident application and contract information is available. Click here for more information.
- Looking to combine your Housing and Tuition payments in to one? Click here to find out more information.
- New Shuttle Information and Services - Free Late Night Shuttles, New Service to Castro Valley BART, and More!
- Read More