University Housing, Dining, and Parking Services
The California State University, East Bay(CSUEB) Student Housing and Residence Life(SHRL) department in conjunction with the mission of the University and the Division of Student Affairs works to engage all residential students in their holistic development and academic success towards retention, graduation and future endeavors. SHRL works to sustain this mission by providing student centered programs, services and facilities that foster a safe, inclusive and vibrant residential learning community.
At this time, we have received more contracts than we can accommodate. We will be manually assigning spaces for the remainder of the summer as spaces become available. Effective immediately, all students who complete their housing contract will be placed on the paid waiting list. Students who live outside of the following counties (Alameda, Contra Costa, Solano, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, San Joaquin) and complete their housing contract will receive priority based on their contract complete date.
- RA Selection for 2016 - 2017 starts on December 3rd. Click Here for further information
- To learn more about Showroom Showdown Click Here
- New Resident application and contract information is available. Click here for more information.
- Looking to combine your Housing and Tuition payments in to one? Click here to find out more information.
- New Shuttle Information and Services - Free Late Night Shuttles, New Service to Castro Valley BART, and More! Read More