University Housing, Dining, and Parking Services
The California State University, East Bay(CSUEB) Student Housing and Residence Life(SHRL) department in conjunction with the mission of the University and the Division of Student Affairs works to engage all residential students in their holistic development and academic success towards retention, graduation and future endeavors. SHRL works to sustain this mission by providing student centered programs, services and facilities that foster a safe, inclusive and vibrant residential learning community.
- The 2015 Returning Resident Process is Here! For more information click here!
- Spring 2015 Move In Information Available Here.
- New Resident application and contract information is available. Click here for more information.
- Looking to combine your Housing and Tuition payments in to one? Click here to find out more information.
- New Shuttle Information and Services - Free Late Night Shuttles, New Service to Castro Valley BART, and More!
- Read More