Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Get Started?
- To make a reservation for a merchant booth on campus, please follow the steps below:
- Complete and submit the Commercial Services Request Form.
- Submit all required insurance documents. See insurance Requirements for additional information.
- Certificate of Liability
- Endorsement page listing California State University, East Bay as an additional insured
- Reserved space on campus valid for the entire day. (Size of space and equipment provided depends on selected package.)
- Provide directions for drop-offs, set-up, and pick-ups
- Provide access to power if requested in advance
- One parking permit for each day of reservation
Who is the Check Payable To?
Payment must be made on or before the event date by cash or check. Please make check payable to CSUEB Foundation, Inc.
Checks can be mailied to:
California State University, East Bay
attn: Associate Director, Housing Operations
1901 Harder Rd
Hayward, CA 94542
Refunds will only be given if vendor notifies University Housing seven calendar days before the event.
What are My Parking Options?
All vendors are given one parking permit valid for one vehicle to be placed on the dashboard for each day of the reservation. The vehicle with this parking permit can park in any lot throughout the day, including the Foundation spaces in Lot B. Lot B is located directly across from the Pioneer Bookstore.
Any additional vehicles must park in the General Lots on campus. Vehicles parking in these areas are required to buy a daily parking permit at a rate of $10/day and $2/hour from the daily parking permit dispensers located in various parking lots. The dispensers only accept cash, except for the dispensers in Lots E2 and G which also accept all major credit cards.
How Do I Get My Equipment to My Designated Space?
Reservations in Front of the Pioneer Bookstore
If necessary, vehicles may drive onto campus to unload/load materials at the reservation site in front of the Pioneer Bookstore. This vehicle can enter the campus from Harder Road to gain access to the reservation site. After unloading all materials this vehicle must exit via the same route and park in a designated lot.
Reservations in all other Campus Locations
Please use the contact information for specifics on unloading/loading of equipment in all other campus locations prior to the event date.