Residential Computing Network (ResNet)
One of the benefits of living on campus is each resident is provided with high-speed Internet access. The ResNet provides:
- Individual access ports are located in each bedroom.
- Access to the network is direct and a modem is not required.
- Enhanced academic coursework, by utilizing the Internet without leaving your apartment.
- Exchange electronic mail messages with family, friends, faculty and other students. Participate in electronic discussion groups, Classroom Blackboard sessions, transfer files and programs, find information about library hours, open class lists, etc.
- No Service Provider is needed.