California State University, East Bay's Department of Student Housing and Residence Life will be recognized for its high quality of services, activities, and programs that engage students in the development of their potential.
To provide a quality residential community, where academic achievement, integrity, and respect for individual differences are valued and fostered.
- Safety - maintain an environment that allow students to feel both physically and emotionally safe
- Learning - develop a student-led community, which provides opportunity to address issues, explore new ideas, and promote a sense of self
- Collaboration - engage in active partnerships with residents, faculty, staff and others
- Community - promote individuality while encouraging active participation in identified common interests
- Service - provide quality customer care