2 Activity Rooms of RAW fun!
The RAW Center Fitness Studios can be used for open recreation during non programmatic times. Fitness Classes such as aerobics, martial arts, and dancing will take place in these studios.
Any person(s) using the studios for this purpose agrees to abide within the following policies, as well as complying with the decisions made by RAW Center Staff.
- Food and Beverages are not permitted except water in a sealable, non-breakable container.
- Amplified sound is not permitted during Open Studio hours. only small, handheld, music players (e.g. MP3 players) with headsets or headphones are permitted.
- Participants are not permitted to operate RAW stereo equipment.
- Shoes with black marking soles or shoes with metal (e.g. tap shoes and cleats) are not permitted.
- Participants must secure all personal belongings in a locker or cubby.
- All equipment must be cleaned and put away after use.
- Studio equipment is not permitted to leave the studio at any time. Additional fitness equipment is available to check out from Equipment Rental.
- Monopolizing a studio during Open Studio Hours is not permitted. Only small groups composed o f 4 or fewer members are permitted to use the space without authorization from the Director.
- Spin bikes must be moved away from mirrors before use and carefully returned after use.
- Report injuries or equipment issues to any RAW employee.
FOR INFORMATION ON FACILITY RESERVATIONS,
PLEASE ASK THE RAW FRONT DESK.