Campus Recreation and University Unions is currently accepting applications for the following positions. Interested candidates must apply via PioneerJobs, the student job portal operated by Academic Advising and Career Education (AACE). If you have not done so already, you must create an account and upload your resume/cover letter to apply. Email submissions will not be accepted.
- Customer Service Representative (University Union)
- Equipment Rental Attendant
- GameZone Agent
- Graphic Designer
- Informal and Outdoor Recreation Assistant Coordinator
- Intramural Sports Official
- Intramural Sports Assistant Coordinator
- Marketing Assistant Coordinator
- Member Services Representative (RAW)
Interested in a flexible student position working in sports? As an intramural sports official, you are a key component to a dynamic program offering a multitude of leagues, tournaments and special events to the CSUEB community. No experience is required, we only look for individuals with a passion for sports and a willingness to learn. Each quarter we look for referees in sports such as soccer, basketball, volleyball, and flag football.
Learn more about becoming an official by attending a Referee Orientation Meeting. The dates for the fall 2014 quarter are:
- Thursday, October 2nd, 6PM, Recreation and Wellness Center
- Friday, October 3rd, 12PM, Recreation and Wellness Center