Counseling Services (Concord Campus)
Counseling Services for Students
How to Make an Appointment
To make a counseling appointment at SHCS Counseling Services please call our front desk at 510-885-3735 or stop by the front desk and ask for a counseling appointment. We do not schedule counseling appointments on line at this time but you may cancel scheduled appointments online (be sure to follow our cancellation policy of cancelling at least 24 hours or more in advance or there is a fee of $25.00).
When you are in a session with a counselor and wish to schedule a follow up appointment you may do that in the room with your counselor.
For Concord appointments, please call our front desk at 510-885-3735 and be sure to ask for an appointment at the Concord Campus.
Other Related Information
- Eligibility for Services
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- About the Counseling Staff
- How to request an interview for a class assignment
- Community Referrals
- Information for parents/family members
- Information for faculty
- Training Program/MFT Intern Information
- About Student Health & Counseling Services
Last Updated: 01/31/12