Counseling Services for Students
- Individual Counseling (Hayward & Concord Campus)
- Couples Counseling (Hayward & Concord Campus)
- Group Counseling (Hayward Campus Only)
(Note: FOR ACADEMIC ADVISING, please contact the Academic Advising and Career Education (AACE) department at 510-885-3621, or visit their webpage.)
How to Make an Appointment
To make a counseling appointment at SHCS Counseling Services please call our front desk at 510-885-3735 or stop by. We do not schedule counseling appointments on line at this time, but you may cancel scheduled appointments online (be sure to follow our policy of cancelling at least 24 hours in advance or there is a fee of $25.00).
Follow up appointments can be scheduled directly with your counselor.
For Concord appointments, please call our front desk at 510-885-3735 and be sure to ask for an appointment at the Concord Campus.
Other Related Information
- Eligibility for Services
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- About the Counseling Staff
- How to request an interview for a class assignment
- Community Referrals
- Information for parents/family members
- Information for faculty
- Training Program/MFT Intern Information
- About Student Health & Counseling Services
Last Updated: 04/17/12