A.L.L. Clear Clean-Up - Spring 2013
SCROLL DOWN TO SIGN UP!
- Purpose: Educate the campus community on proper disposal of cigarette butts and increase awareness of the Smoking Policy on campus.
A.L.L. Clear is the educational campaign focused on three elements:
A – Air: Reduce the exposure of secondhand smoke
L – Land: Reduce the amount of improperly disposed cigarette butts
L – Lungs: Promote smoking cessation services to individuals interested in quitting smoking
- A.L.L. Clear Clean-up
Dates: Wednesday, April 24
Time: 11am-2pm (Can volunteer for any amount of time within the time period.)
Location: Meet at RAW Plaza
Volunteers (students, faculty, and staff included) needed to help pick up improperly disposed cigarette butts on campus.
- Sign-up below!
- Student Organizations and Instructors: If you have a community service component or need an extra credit assignment, consider this project as an opportunity that your members and students can use.
- Dress appropriately for the cleanup. The cleanup entails walking around campus picking up improperly disposed cigarette butts. Wear comfortable shoes and be ready to spend time outdoors.
- Gloves: We will be providing nitrile gloves but you are more than welcome to bring your own work gloves.
- Check in at the Volunteer Table located in the RAW Plaza anytime after 11am.
- Bring a friend! We are continually looking for volunteers and will accept walk-in volunteers so please feel free to spread the word!
- For more information: