Student Learning Objectives
As a result of a student's interaction with the Office of Student Conduct, Rights and Responsibilities, the student will be able to:
- Understand how the Standards for Student Conduct contribute to the well-being of the university community
- Understand the student's responsibilities as a community member.
- Articulate the student's ethical obligations as a student and a professional.
- Articulate the student's reasoning behind positive and negative behavioral choices.
- Develop the student's ability to recognize and evaluate alternative courses of action.