Clubs and Organizations
Student Clubs and Organizations help to enhance the quality of student life on campus. Student Life and Leadership Programs recognizes and assists nearly 100 student organizations active on the CSUEB Hayward Hills, Concord and Oakland Campuses. Download the Student Life and Leadership Programs brochure here!
- Recognized Clubs & Organizations including contact info and websites when available.
- CSUEB Greek organizations include nationally affiliated organizations as well as local and regional groups.
- Download important forms, see complete University policies, and utilize leadership guides to help you run your club or organization.
- View the Advisor's guide for organization Advisors and other important University policies.
- Click here! for new information on club funding request.
IT'S 2014-15 CLUB RECOGNITION & RENEWAL TIME!
Attendance at a Recognition & Renewal Meeting by the club/organization President (or equivalent) and ALL other officers is MANDATORY for renewal or recognition of a student club/organization. The meeting is designed to help you understand the roles, rights, responsibilities and resources available to CSUEB student clubs/organizations. To sign up for your Rec Renewal meeting please fill out the Recognition and Renewal Officer form at the bottom of this page under the "Recognition and renewal Forms" section. You will be asked which meeting you are attending within that form. Please fill this out as soon as you can so that you can get the Recognition and Renewal meeting that you can attend. Once meetings have filled up they will close and more students will have to pick an alternate meeting time.
Club Recognition and Renewal MeetingsAll Recognition and Renewal Meetings are held in Old University Union 311.
- January 15th, 2015 | 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- February 19th, 2015 | 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
RECOGNITION AND RENEWAL FORMS
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THESE FORMS YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO YOUR UNIVERSITY EMAIL ACCOUNT (HORIZON ACCOUNT OR CSUEASTBAY.EDU STAFF/FACULTY ACCOUNT)