Dates & Reservations
FALL 2013 FRESHMAN ORIENTATION
HAYWARD HILLS CAMPUS:
- Session 1 : Thursday, June 27 - Friday, June 28* (Two Day Session)
- Session 2 : Friday, July 12 (Closed)
- Session 3 : Friday, July 26 (Closed)
- Session 4 : Thursday, August 1 - Friday, August 2* (Two Day Session)
- Session 5 : Thursday, August 8 - Friday, August 9* (Two Day Session)
*Two Day Overnight Program: The $45 overnight fee includes meals, lodging, and an extra day of interactive activities designed to help you become more acclimated to campus life.
International Student Orientation
- If you are an international student on F1/J1 visa, Click Here to find out more information regarding International Student Orientation on September 24 and September 25. (Closed)
- Saturday, July 27 (Check-In at 8:30 a.m.)
9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
One guest per student. Register Now
Orientation fees for students are not refundable. The Mandatory Orientation Fee for freshmen ($110.00) will be automatically charged to your student account, once we have verified that you are enrolled courses for the quarter. The charge will appear on your MyCSUEB financial account.Students collecting Financial Aid: your orientation fee will be automatically charged to your student account and paid with your first financial aid disbursement, if you have enough aid to cover the fee. If your financial aid disbursement is not enough to pay all of your student account charges, you will receive a bill for any balance due.
For an additional $45, students can participate in an overnight Orientation programs which will include meals, lodging, and an extra day of interactive activities. These activities can help you become more acclimated to campus life including a preview of on-campus housing and residential life.
To learn more about the Family Orientation, click here. Families of freshmen students can register for the Family/Parent Orientation online. The Registration fee is ($35.00) for the first family member and ($15.00) for each additional guest.
Registration for Freshman Orientation is currently open. Once you have submitted your Statement of Intent to Register, you will be able to register for Orientation through MyCSUEB.
For further questions, you can contact Student Life and Leadership Programs by firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, (510) 885-3872