Dates & Reservations
FALL 2015 FRESHMAN ORIENTATION - Dates Coming Soon
FALL 2014 FRESHMAN ORIENTATION - HAYWARD HILLS CAMPUS:
- Session 1 : Friday, June 27 - (Closed)
- Session 2 : Thursday, July 10 - Friday, July 11 - (Closed)*
- Session 3 : Friday, July 18 - (Closed)
- Session 4 : Thursday, July 24 - Friday, July 25 - (Closed)*
- Session 5 : Thursday, July 31 - Friday, August 1 - (Closed)*
*Two Day Overnight Program: Students selecting the Two Day Overnight Program will automatically have overnight accommodations set-up with their registration. The $45 overnight fee includes meals, lodging, and an extra day of interactive activities designed to help you become more acclimated to campus life.
International Student Orientation
- If you are an international student on F1/J1 visa, Click Here to find out more information regarding International Student Orientation.
- Session 4: Transfer Orientation - Wednesday, September 17
- Session 6: Freshman Orientation - Friday, September 19 (Closed) - Students interested in attending session 6 should contact Student Life and Leadership Programs at 510-885-3657
- International Graduate and late Freshman/Transfer - Monday, September 22
*** Please note that only 1 online class per quarter can count towards full time enrollment for international students.***
Orientation fees for students are not refundable. The Mandatory Orientation Fee for freshmen ($110.00) will be automatically charged to your student account, once we have verified that you are enrolled courses for the quarter. The charge will appear on your MyCSUEB financial account.Students collecting Financial Aid: your orientation fee will be automatically charged to your student account and paid with your first financial aid disbursement, if you have enough aid to cover the fee. If your financial aid disbursement is not enough to pay all of your student account charges, you will receive a bill for any balance due.
For an additional $45, students can participate in an overnight Orientation programs which will include meals, lodging, and an extra day of interactive activities. These activities can help you become more acclimated to campus life including a preview of on-campus housing and residential life.
To learn more about the Family Orientation, click here. Families of freshmen students can register for the Family/Parent Orientation online. The Registration fee is ($35.00) for the first family member and ($15.00) for each additional guest.
Registration for Freshman Orientation will be available in early April . Once you have submitted your Statement of Intent to Register, you will be able to register for Orientation through MyCSUEB.
For further questions, you can contact Student Life and Leadership Programs by firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, (510) 885-3872