Information About Paying Fees
Fees are due by the payment deadlines or your courses may be subject to disenrollment. Your financial account summary is located online in MyCSUEB. Fees may be added to your student account up until the fee payment deadline. Please check your account regularly in MyCSUEB to ensure you are aware of all your fees due.
When to Pay Your Fees
You must pay all fees charged to your account by the fee payment deadlines listed on the Important Dates page. Students who enroll or add classes after the first fee payment deadline during late registration will be assessed a late fee. Cash, check or money order must be received at the Cashier's Office by 4 p.m. on the fee payment deadline day, or enrolled/waitlisted courses are subject to being dropped. For students with a financial aid award, please read the notices at the bottom of this page.
On the Fee Payment Deadline Day:
- Students who have enrolled or who are waitlisted for classes must pay the amount required in order to retain classes for which they are enrolled or waitlisted.
- Students who enroll in the Online Payment Plan must pay the first installment by the installment plan deadline. Online payments must be made by 4 pm Pacific Time. See the Fee Installment Plan page for details.
- Students who have a campus-approved sponsor must turn in the sponsor's authorization form to the Cashier's Office, first floor of Student Services & Administration (SA) Building on the Hayward Campus.
- Students who receive financial aid must have an offer in place on the fee payment deadline day. If you have any questions regarding financial aid, please e-mail email@example.com or call the Financial Aid Office at (510) 885-2784.
Parking Fees - All Students Including Financial Aid Recipients:
Parking permits go on sale the first day of the early registration period. To avoid long lines, purchase parking permits online from the Pioneer Bookstore. Parking permits will be mailed to you by the Bookstore and a shipping charge will apply. Permits can also be purchased at the Hayward Campus Pioneer Bookstore, Concord Campus Bookstore, Hayward Cashier's Office on the First Floor of the Student Services and Administration (SA) Building, or at the Concord Academic Services Center Lobby.
How to Pay Your Fees
You may pay by cash or check by mail or in person. You may pay with a credit card online only.
Pay online through our secure interface in MyCSUEB. You can pay by credit card or electronic check. Cal State East Bay's online pay interface accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA. There is a non-refundable 2.9% service charge for paying with a credit card.
In person you may pay with check, money order, cashier's check, or cash at either of the Cashier's offices listed below. Credit cards are not accepted at the Cashier's offices.
- Cashier's Office, Student Services & Administration (SA) Building, Cal State East Bay, 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd., Hayward, CA 94542
- Cashier's Office, Academic Services Building, Cal State East Bay - Concord Campus, 4700 Ygnacio Valley Rd., Concord, CA 94521
When paying fees by mail, make checks payable to CSUEB. Be sure to include your full name and NetID number. Mail to the following address:
- Cashier's Office, Cal State East Bay, 25800 Carlos Bee Blvd., Hayward, CA 94542
Returned Check Fee Policy
A returned check penalty fee of $25.00 will be charged to a student’s account for any check dishonored by the drawee bank. The returned check and penalty fee must be paid by cash, credit card or money order. If a student or anyone paying on the student’s behalf has written one or more returned checks, check cashing privileges will be revoked. If a returned check was used to pay for more than one student, each student will be assessed the $25 returned check fee. Payments made by a returned check are reversed from the student’s account, leaving the balance due and payable immediately. Outstanding balances are subject to the unpaid fees and delinquent accounts policy and may result in the students being dropped from their classes.
Paying With Financial Aid
Fees for students with financial aid are automatically postponed and are not subject to the regular deadline, provided you submit any required financial aid documents in your MyCSUEB To Do List by the financial aid document deadline shown in the table below. Financial aid awards will be credited to your account and applied to your fees for quarters where you have an award indicated in MyCSUEB.
Check your account regularly for updates - Students are responsible for any balance due after payments from financial aid are credited to your account in MyCSUEB; be sure to check your account regularly. Any outstanding balance must be paid before registering for subsequent quarter terms.
|Summer 2014||May 21, 2014|
|Fall 2014||July 9, 2014|
|Winter 2015||November 12, 2014|
|Spring 2015||February 25, 2015|