A transcript is the official record of your academic achievement at Cal State East Bay. You may order copies of transcripts to send to yourself or other educational institutions.
Order Official Transcripts Online
Official transcripts of your University record may be requested by placing an order with the Office of the Registrar. The fee for the first official transcript is $4.00. The fee for additional official transcripts prepared at the same time is $2.00 each for up to ten transcripts. A service charges is also assessed on all online orders.
There are two ways to order an official transcript online.
1. Log in to MyCSUEB using your Net ID and password, and select “Order a Transcript” which will direct you to a third party service, Credentials, Inc. The status of online transcript orders can be checked in your MyCSUEB student account.
2. If you do not have access to MyCSUEB, you may order directly from Credentials, Inc. Log in directly to Credentials, Inc. to place a transcript order or to check the status of your order. Orders placed directly with Credentials, Inc. require a written signature authorization by fax or mail. A NetID is not required to place this order.
In Person or by Mail
Bring a completed Transcript Request Form to the Enrollment Information Center in the Student Services and Administration Building (SA) on the Hayward Campus or the Academic Service Center in the Academic Services Building on the Concord Campus. Or mail your request to:
California State University East Bay
Office of Records
25800 Carlos Bee Blvd,
Hayward CA 94542
Obtaining Unofficial Transcripts
If you have a NetID and password, students who have attended after Fall 2001 can view and print an unofficial transcript any time through MyCSUEB. Students who attended prior to Fall 2001 will not be able to view their transcript online, but may order a transcript online at Credentials, Inc.
Transcripts That May Not Be Released
Students with financial holds are not permitted to receive or order transcripts. To find out how remove a hold, see more information under Holds.
Transcript Desk Phone: (510) 885-3814
Notarization of Documents
Follow these steps to have a diploma notarized for the purpose of foreign embassy and consulates:
2. Contact the Registrar's Office immediately at email@example.com to notify us that the diploma has been re-ordered and needs notarization.
Follow these steps to have a transcript notarized for the purpose of foreign embassy and consulates:
1. Order your official CSUEB transcript. Information on how to order via MyCSUEB, or to submit a paper form, may be found on the Office of the Registrar web site.
2. After the transcript has been ordered, alert the CSU East Bay Transcript Unit to hold the transcript so that it can be notarized. The Transcript Unit can be reached at 510-885-3814.
You will be notified when your documents are ready for notarization. You are responsible for scheduling the notarization and payment with the notary. You may contact Deborah Haynes, a notary who will provide service at CSUEB. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the documents are notarized, the documents can be mailed to you or picked up in person. If you are designating a person to pick up the documents on your behalf, please provide a signed release form with a copy of your Bay Card.