Graduate Admission Events and Information
CSUEB Spring Graduate School FairWednesday, May 13th, 2015
5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
Hayward Campus - New University Union Multipurpose Room
Join us to learn about graduate school at California State University, East Bay. At this event there will be an opportunity for you to speak to faculty from CSUEB’s graduate programs and ask questions about program admissions and program requirements. You will also be able to speak to graduate admissions staff about the university’s admissions process, and to Financial Aid staff about the cost of attendance and financial aid opportunities for graduate students. Representatives from Kaplan will also attend to answer questions about the GRE and GMAT.
Don't miss this opportunity to get all your questions about CSUEB’s Graduate Programs answered in one place! Please register online for the event.
For more information, call (510) 885-3286 or e-mail email@example.com.
Northern California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education
Saturday, April 18, 2015
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA
The Northern California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education is an all-day program designed to acquaint students with academic and career opportunities associated with advanced study in a wide range of disciplines. There are workshops, panel sessions and opportunities to meet representatives from the nation’s leading graduate schools. This event is open to CSUEB SOPHOMORES, JUNIORS, SENIORS AND MASTERS STUDENTS.
What does the Forum have to offer you?
- The opportunity to meet with representatives from approximately 200 graduate schools from across the U.S. and abroad,
- The opportunity to attend a wide variety of workshops and receive answers to your specific questions. Workshop topics include:
- How to Select, Apply and Prepare for Graduate School
- Demystifying the GRE
- The Role of the Masters Degree
- Financing your Graduate Education
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- How to Write a Winning Statement of Purpose
- Keys to Success and Survival in Graduate School
- Managing Health, Wellness and Disability in Graduate School
- Identifying Pathways for AB540 and Undocumented Students in Graduate School
- The opportunity to attend discipline panels in your field of interest, including: Physical Sciences/Math; Education; Arts and Humanities; Life Sciences; Social Sciences; Behavioral Sciences; Engineering and Computer Science; Health and Human Services.
- Free access to the Princeton Review's online GRE prep course,
- Complimentary lunch and transportation to and from the CSUEB Hayward campus.
Registration will open on March 2nd. You may register at the GANAS Office, ST 80 (trailers below the Science Building), or at the Academic Services Office on the Concord Campus. There will be a $20 space reservation deposit collected at the time of registration that will be refunded on the day of the event.
Space is limited so reserve your seat now!
For more information, call (510) 885-2959 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate School is Within Your View!
Learn more about our distinctively personal, professional, and achievable graduate degree programs by emailing APGSstudentservices@csueastbay.edu, calling 510-885-3286, visiting the Academic Programs and Graduate Studies Student Services office in Student Service Building, Room 4500, or attending one of our upcoming events.
For detailed information about applying to one of CSUEB's graduate programs, please visit our Prospective Graduate Students website.
Other Graduate Student Services Links:
- Graduate Admissions Events
- Graduate Opportunities and Financial Resources
- Graduate Student Services
- Change of Graduate and Unclassified Post-Baccalaureate Objective
- Dual Degree or Second Masters Degree
- Graduate Reinstatement
- Graduate Study Completion
- University Thesis and Dissertation
- Thesis Submission Form
- Electronic Thesis Library Permission Form
- Dissertation Submission Form
- University Thesis Writing Guide