Graduate Admission Events and Information
Pathway to Graduate School
Thursday, February 25, 2016
6:00 - 8:00 PM
Registration and information tables open at 5:30 P.M.
Cal State East Bay Hayward Hills Campus, New University Union, Multipurpose Room
Learn how to apply to graduate school at California State University, East Bay. Learn about the various graduate programs offered at CSUEB, the admissions requirements and process, cost of attendance, and financial aid. Plus, attend workshops on how to apply to graduate school, how to write an effective personal statement, how to finance your graduate education, and strategize on how to take the GRE or GMAT. Don't miss this opportunity to get all your questions about graduate school answered in one place!
Please register online for the event in Hayward.
For more information, call (510) 885-3286 or e-mail email@example.com.
Graduate School is Within Your View!
Learn more about our distinctively personal, professional, and achievable graduate degree programs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 510-885-3286, visiting the Academic Programs and Graduate Studies Student Services office in Student Service Building, Room 4500, or attending one of our upcoming events.
For detailed information about applying to one of CSUEB's graduate programs, please visit our Prospective Graduate Students website.
Other Graduate Student Services Links:
- Graduate Admissions Events
- Graduate Opportunities and Financial Resources
- Graduate Student Services
- Change of Graduate and Unclassified Post-Baccalaureate Objective
- Dual Degree or Second Masters Degree
- Graduate Reinstatement
- Graduate Study Completion
- University Thesis: Preparation & Electronic Submission
- Thesis Submission Info Form
- Electronic Thesis Library Permission Form
- Dissertation Submission Form
- University Thesis Writing Guide