PACE (Program for Accelerated College Education)
PACE is a program designed to support working adult, transfer students to complete their bachelor's degree. Two of the main benefits of being a PACE student are reserved seating in major courses during the first enrollment period each quarter and intensive academic advising. Our accelerated course structure is designed to help you balance the demands of a full time job, a family, and an education. Please note: You must be admitted to the University first in order to apply to the PACE program.
Program Structure and Requirements
PACE students are provided with a program curriculum roadmap that provides a quarter-by-quarter schedule of their major's course offerings. Additionally students are required to meet with their PACE counselor to create an academic plan. Students are expected to take a minimum of eight units each quarter, or risk being discontinued from the PACE program.
Important Fall 2015 Quarter Dates
- Fall 2015 Quarter Begins – September 24, 2015
- Last Day to Add Classes – September 30, 2015
- Last Day to Drop Classes – October 6, 2015
- Last Day to Change Grade Type – October 7, 2015
- Last Day to File for Next Term's Graduation – October 7, 2015
- Last Day to Withdraw Without Financial Aid Recalculation - TBD
- Last Day to Withdraw from Classes- November 12, 2015
- Last Day of Classes – December 4, 2015
- Finals Week – December 7-13, 2015
- Official Grades on MyCSUEB – December 21, 2015
The PACE Mission
To increase the accessibility and achievement of Bachelor’s degrees for working adults by providing a program and support designed to meet their unique needs.