College of Business and Economics – Mission, Values & Vision
CBE provides life-changing, quality business education to prepare students from diverse backgrounds to become successful business professionals and leaders.
We aspire to be a leading business school known for making a difference in the lives of our students and for our impact on the world.
In support of our mission, we value:
- Ethical behavior and personal integrity
- Collegiality and mutual respect
- Collaboration for learning, scholarship, and community engagement
- Social and environmental responsibility
- Inclusive learning environment for a diverse student population
- Innovative thinking and a global mindset
- Student professional success.
- Innovative academic programs meeting business and professional needs.
- Improvement in student learning based on teaching innovations. Intellectual contributions to the body of knowledge in the theory, practice and teaching of business.
Adopted by the Faculty on March 6, 2015