- Ensure that you have a personal email address registered with the University. You may do this through the MyCSUEB portal.
- Please click "Reset Password" to change your NetID password.
- Please click "Change Security Questions" to change your security questions for your NetID.
- Please click "Activate your NetID" on the main menu to the top left of this page only if you have not logged into your NetID at all or have forgotten both your password and your security questions.
- For more details and to answer other questions regarding NetID, please visit our FAQ page.