The mission of the Office of University Scheduling is to support California State University, East Bay with the most effective use of facilities for
- academic and instructional classes
- related university programming
- community and other rental use of the CSUEB facilities
The office is a resource for data collection and reporting to aid in the decisions and planning that affect facility utilization as well as accomodation of student enrollments.
The Office of University Scheduling has two functions:
- Academic Scheduling
- Facilities Reservations and Rentals
Note: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Summer and Fall 2015 Class Schedule Live MyCSUEB May 11, 2015
- Summer Classes Begin
June 22, 2015
- Fall Classes Begin
September 23, 2015