Admitted Student Checklists
Your next steps are to confirm that your application is complete and that you have finished any required items before enrolling in classes. Use the appropriate checklist below as a guide for everything you need to complete your record and prepare to enroll in classes.
- Checklist for First Time Freshman (pdf) Checklist for First Time Freshmen - Accessible version
- Checklist for Transfer Students (pdf) Checklist for Transfer Students - Accessible version
- Checklist for Graduate Students (pdf) Checklist for Graduate Students - Accessible version
- Checklist for International Students
Terms and Conditions of Admission
As a general reminder for all admitted students, your admission is based on self-reported information and/or a review of your in-progress partial transcript that indicates you are in the process of meeting the admission requirements outlined at www.csueastbay.edu/admission. To maintain your offer of admission:
- You must submit all required documents by the deadlines indicated. (Documents may be accepted after the priority deadline on a space-available basis.)
- Your transcripts must reflect the courses and grades listed on your application for admission.
- You must successfully complete all courses you indicated were planned or in progress on your application for admission.
- You must maintain your GPA.
- You must continue to meet all of the published admission requirements outlined at www.csueastbay.edu/admission.
If you fail to meet any of the above requirements, your admission may be cancelled.