Physical Therapy is available for any student who has sustained disabilities, impairments, or limitations in overall physical function as a result of disease, injury or pathological processes. Physical Therapist’s work to restore function, improve mobility and decrease pain with the goal of restoring a patients prior functional level.
A referral from a physician at the student health center is required for any physical therapy services.
Bring shorts if injury is to the lower extremity and comfortable clothes to perform exercises. Women may want to wear a tank top for upper extremity injuries.
To lessen the wait time, fill out the Health History Form on MyPioneerHealth prior to your visit.
- First 8 sessions per diagnosis are free.
- Sessions after the first 8: $15.00 per session and requires a new referral from the physician.
- Tuesday 8:30am - 5:00pm. Closed for lunch 12:00pm - 12:30pm.
- Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm. Closed for lunch 12:00pm - 12:30pm.
- Friday 8:30am - 12:00pm.
- Physical therapy services are not available during the quarter breaks.
To Make an Appointment:
- Call: (510) 885-3735
- Cancellations: SHCS must receive notice of cancellation at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment or a fee of $25.00 will be charged. To cancel your appointment, please call (510) 885-3735. Call (510) 885-4651 if after hours. A fee of $25.00 will be charged for any no shows.
For More Information:
Last reviewed: 02/27/15