Academic Advising and Career Education (AACE) is a one-stop center for both academic advising and career development assistance. Our counselors guide students in understanding and completing all General Education and graduation requirements in addition to helping them clarify and attain their career goals. AACE is also home to PACE (Program for Accelerated College Education) advising and is happy to open its doors to all eligible East Bay students and qualified alumni
For an appointment with a counselor, please call 510-885-3621
Healthcare Career Expo - Tuesday, March 3, 10 am - 1pm; Concord Campus, Redwood Room
Check out the results of our 2012 - 2013 Success Report
Upcoming Online Workshops:
How to Get Your Money’s Worth Out of Your Education Thursday, February 26, 2:30:00 PM - 3:00:00 PM
How to Get Your Money’s Worth Out of Your Education Friday, February 27, 11:30:00 AM - noon
How to Get Your Money’s Worth Out of Your Education Tuesday, March 3, 9:30:00 AM - 10:00:00 AM
How to Get Your Money’s Worth Out of Your Education Tuesday, March 10, 9:30:00 AM - 10:00:00 AM
You may participate in our first online Career Exploration Session on Blackboard.
Where Are You Going or How to Get Your Money’s Worth Out of Your Education or Have a Job or Grad School Acceptance When You Graduate.
This is a 20 minute, live, opportunity to find out what you need to know to get the job, internship, or in the grad school of your choice.
Please go to Blackboard to register for AACE Organization to see all workshop times.
1. Log on to Blackboard
2. Select the “Organizations & Clubs” tab at the top of your BB homepage.
3. Type “AACE Organization” in the text field under Organization Search.
4. Click “Go”
5. The AACE_ORG organization will appear in the list.
6. Click on the AACE_ORG organization id (this is a link).
7. The AACE organization page will open with an “Enroll” button.
8. Click the “Enroll” button to enroll in the organization.
You will now be able to view all the dates and times for the workshops
To join a workshop:
9. Click on Blackboard Collaborate to the left.
10. If this is the first time you have been on BB Collaborate you will need to download the program, it will take about two minutes and has a number of prompts.
11. Select the workshop time of your choice.