Program for Accelerated College Education
PACE (Program for Accelerated College Education) is a bachelor's degree completion program designed for working adult transfer students. The benefits of being a PACE student are reserved seating in major courses during the first enrollment period each quarter and intensive academic advising. Our accelerated course structure is designed to help you balance the demands of a full time job, a family, and an education. Please note: You must be admitted to the University first in order to apply to the PACE program.
Program Structure and Requirements
PACE students are provided with a program curriculum roadmap that provides a quarter-by-quarter schedule of their major's course offerings. Additionally students are required to meet with their PACE counselor to create an academic plan. Students are expected to take a minimum of eight units each quarter, or risk being discontinued from the PACE program.
Important Spring 2015 Quarter Dates
- Spring 2015 Quarter Begins – March 30, 2015
- Last Day to Add Classes – April 7, 2015
- Last Day to Drop Classes – April 13, 2015
- Last Day to Change Grade Type – April 14, 2015
- Last Day to File for Next Term's Graduation – April 14, 2015
- Last Day to Withdraw Without Financial Aid Recalculation - May 16, 2015
- Last Day to Withdraw from Classes- May 18, 2015
- Last Day of Classes – June 7, 2015
- Finals Week – June 8-14, 2015
- Official Grades on MyCSUEB – June 22, 2015
The PACE Mission
To increase the accessibility of Bachelor’s degrees for working adults by providing programs and support designed to meet their unique needs.