One of the main benefits of PACE is the ability to work closely with your PACE Counselor to create an academic plan that supports you to achieve your academic and career goals. Be sure to connect regularly with your PACE Counselor to accomplish the following:
- Create and regularly update your academic plan
- Become familiar with the University Catalog, policies and procedures
- Learn about the great resources on campus to support your success
- Access Career Counseling resources (resume, cover letter, interviewing skills, job search strategies, career exploration, graduate school planning, etc.)
- Check your horizon/student email regularly to receive important informaiton from all campus offices, including PACE
- Meet with your major advisor as soon as possible after admission and regularly on an as-needed basis throughout your academic career
You are responsible for your education – be proactive in ensuring your success. The PACE Staff is here and dedicated to supporting your success!