College of Business and Economics – Mission, Values & Vision
CBE provides life-changing, quality business education to prepare students from diverse backgrounds to become successful business professionals and leaders.
We aspire to be a leading business school known for making a difference in the lives of our students and for our impact on the world.
In support of our mission, we value:
- Ethical behavior and personal integrity
- Collegiality and mutual respect
- Collaboration for learning, scholarship, and community engagement
- Social and environmental responsibility
- Inclusive learning environment for a diverse student population
- Innovative thinking and a global mindset
- Student professional success.
- Innovative academic programs meeting business and professional needs.
- Improvement in student learning based on teaching innovations.
- Intellectual contributions to the body of knowledge in the theory, practice and teaching of business.
Adopted by the Faculty on March 6, 2015