- In a new book about American Indian food traditions, CSUEB ethnobotanist dishes up a fresh take on sustainability
- Sue Graziano Adams ’90 develops gourmet frozen meals for people who have trouble eating solid food
- CSUEB alumni drink up success in beverage industries
- In Watsonville, CSUEB historian unearths surprising finds about sustainable farming’s past with present day implications
- Field work
- Alumni Jim and Kim Klescewski pledge their support to keep access to higher education alive for the next generation of CSUEB students
- Distinguished Alum of the Year converted her first job out of college into a career that took her to the top as corporate vice chair of Macy’s.