Admitted Student Checklists
Your next steps are to confirm that your application is complete and that you have finished any required items before enrolling in classes. Use the appropriate checklist below as a guide for everything you need to complete your records and prepare to enroll in classes.
- Freshman Admitted Student Checklist
- Transfer Admitted Student Checklist
- Graduate Admitted Student Checklist
- International Admitted Student Checklist
Read the Terms and Conditions of Admission
As a general reminder for all admitted students, your admission is based on self-reported information and/or a review of your in-progress partial transcript that indicates you match the admission requirements outlined at www.csueastbay.edu/admission. To maintain your offer of admission:
- You must submit all required documents by the priority deadlines indicated. (Documents may be accepted after the priority deadline on a space-available basis.)
- Your transcripts must reflect the courses and grades listed on your application for admission.
- You must successfully complete all courses you indicated were planned or in progress on your application for admission.
- You must maintain your GPA.
- You must continue to meet all of the published admission requirements outlined at www.csueastbay.edu/admission.
- All transfer students selected for admission to Cal State East Bay are required to meet the following 'Terms and Conditions of Admission for Transfer Students'